Parents were invited to meet with the following people for support and advice: the drop-in sessions were a huge success, thank you to the 'stall holders!'
- Mrs Mather and Mrs Carter - our school cooks, parents and pupils were able to sample food served in school at lunchtime
- Mrs Hackey - our new P.T.A., was asking for volunteers
- Mrs Hackey - healthy lunch boxes information was given out
- Aisling Bishop - Early Help
- Heather Henry - Asthma Awareness
- Mawuli Amesu - Online and Mobile Technology Safety